This week’s Foodie Friday recipe is a delicious new take on an old favorite — artichoke dip. As we ease into summer, simple and tasty appetizers like this Artichoke Bruschetta are the perfect items to have on tap. Enjoy!
Meal Type Appetizer
- 1 6.5-ounce jar artichoke hearts
- 1/4 cup Romano cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup red onions, chopped
- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 baguette, cut into thick slices
Mix artichoke hearts, Romano and parmesan cheeses, red onion, and mayonnaise in a medium bowl.
Spoon the artichoke heart mixture onto each slice of baguette.
Place slices on a baking sheet in a single layer.
Broil 2 minutes, or until toppings bubble and are slightly brown.
Original recipe courtesy of AllRecipes