Gourmet Celebrations special event catering
Gourmet Celebrations was honored to provide special event catering at the 2014 BMI Hip Hop Awards Fri., August 22 at the Pantages Theatre. The thousand-plus musical dignitaries feasted on a delicious and hearty menu:
- Fennel, Turkey Sausage and Fontina Puffs
- Buffalo Chicken Springrolls Served with Bleu Cheese Dip
- Fried Mac & Cheese Bites
- Fried Shrimp With Sweet Chili Sauce
- Mini Angus Burgers
- Mini Crab Cakes Served with a Creamy Remoulade Dipping Sauce
- Mini Hot Dogs With Caramelized Onions, Cherry Tomatoes, Mustard and Ketchup
- Caramelized Onion and Bacon Tarts With Cream Cheese and Blue Cheese
- Fried Green Tomatoes With Buttermilk Dipping Sauce
- Assorted Mini Desserts: Bite Size Cheesecakes, Chocolate-Covered Strawberries and Assorted Cake Pops
About the 2014 BMI Hip Hop Awards
The 2014 R&B Hip-Hop Awards will be hosted by BMI President and CEO, Mike O’Neill, and Vice President, Writer/Publisher Relations, Atlanta, Catherine Brewton. As the 2014 BMI President’s Award honoree, Ludacris will join elite ranks that include will.i.am, Adam Levine, Carlos Vives, Taylor Swift and Pitbull.
Broadcast Music, Inc. will present the President’s Award to Christopher “Ludacris” Bridges at the 2014 BMI R&B/Hip-Hop Awards, to be held Friday, August 22, at the Pantages Theatre in Hollywood. The star-studded event will also celebrate the R&B/Hip-Hop Songwriter, Producer and Publisher of the Year, the Social Star Award winner and the songwriters, producers and publishers of the most-performed R&B/Hip-Hop songs of the previous year.
About the honor that will be presented to Ludacris, Mike O’Neill, BMI President & CEO, said, “The President’s Award is bestowed to an individual who has demonstrated outstanding achievement in songwriting with profound global influence on culture and the entertainment industry. Christopher ‘Ludacris’ Bridges’ songs traverse boundaries and reach listeners of all genres, making him a global presence. Additionally, his philanthropic efforts go beyond measure with the work he does by way of his charitable organization, the Ludacris Foundation, making him a natural for the BMI President’s Award.”